``I must give him his due. He has considerably cretinized me.'' Lautréamont

Pics click to enlarge.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Superdome Shelters New Orleans' Residents

the news is _the panic the news created_

the point of evacuations is that you get to prevent people from returning, a proof that you own the crisis

if people do what they'd normally do, you get nothing out of it

they ignore you

what's an emergency coordinator to do?

panic everybody

it's the worst ever

flee for your lives

i'll tell you when you can some back

you can count on a delay

it proves my power

"They hadn't opened up and let us in here, there'd have been a lot of people floating down river tomorrow," said Merrill Rice, 64. "If it's as bad as they say, I know my old house won't stand it."

Followers

Blog Archive