``I must give him his due. He has considerably cretinized me.'' Lautréamont

Pics click to enlarge.

Friday, April 28, 2006

McCain on Imus, on Campaign Free Speech Reform

McCain : ``Well [Michael Graham] also mentioned about my abridgement of First Amendment rights, ie talking about Campaign Finance Reform, my response to that criticism is, I worked in Washington and I know that money corrupts, and I and a lot of other people were trying to stop that corruption, and obviously from what we've been seeing lately we didn't complete the job, but I would rather have a clean government than one whose quote First Amendment rights are being respected, that has become corrupt. If I had my choice, I'd rather have the clean government.''

http://rhhardin.home.mindspring.com/imuscut.mccain3.ram real audio

Followers

Blog Archive