nice things to say thought up
By VERLYN KLINKENBORG
Ms. Sills represented her art as though she had been elected to the task, and she took the job of representing it seriously.
``I must give him his due. He has considerably cretinized me.'' Lautréamont
Pics click to enlarge.
- ► 2018 (9)
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (66)
- ► 2014 (185)
- ► 2013 (116)
- ► 2012 (118)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (263)
- YouDebate: If Only the Candidates Were as Interest...
- The Anti-Reform Farm Bill (NYT)
- Taxes in the Global Economy (NYT)
- No Exit Strategy (NYT)
- Just What the Founders Feared: An Imperial Preside...
- Phantom Voters in New York (NYT)
- How the Energy Dice Were Loaded (NYT)
- What Would a Diplomat Do? (NYT)
- FEMA Runs for Cover (NYT)
- Power Without Limits (NYT)
- Vetoing Children’s Health (NYT)
- Overhaul in Albany (NYT)
- Long-Delayed Security (NYT)
- The Iraq War Debate: A Reality Check on Military S...
- The Iraq War Debate: The Great Denier (NYT)
- Trying Times Ahead: The Prospect of 60 Million Cal...
- Fighting AIDS Behind Bars (NYT)
- Where to Discuss the Nation’s Ills (NYT)
- The Politics of Fear (NYT)
- The Road Home (NYT)
- Appreciations: Beverly Sills (NYT)
- In Politics, Money Is Trump Card (NYT)
- Looking Outward on the Fourth (NYT)
- Origins of Our Food (NYT)
- Cats Among Us (NYT)
- The N.R.A.’s Senate (NYT)
- Is Your Doctor Tied to Drug Makers? (NYT)
- A Much-Needed Second Chance (NYT)
- The City Life: Predatory Newcomers Flit About (NYT)
- Let Blair Be Blair (NYT)
- Abuse of Executive Privilege (NYT)
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2006 (1223)